Sunday 1 November 2009

bras and birks

So apart from the silly bit I wrote the other day about Ben and the man chatting him up, I have been avoiding writing too much after deliberating over Blind Faith by Ben Elton. So whilst rather not giving too much of my soul away and whilst still having the privalige of being able to keep secrets I though I wouldn't share ought with you so there!
However the mood has changed from last weeks living in the van from HELL, which by the way they refunded us for 4 days for all the hassle, I have entered the land of OZ and its warm so alls good. Isn't it amazing how when its raining all you can do is sit in a van (OF DOOM) or spend loads going in museums and such like, but when it's warm its soo much better. WOOOOO

Anyway...
Let me see what have I lost... / got....
somehow I have lost 2 bras
a cardigan
my camera's buggered
some socks
Broken 2 pairs of birks- admittedly one pair was old and knackered and the other was a rip off version from thailand for 4 pounds and they did last a month.
I've gained...... not much actually. mmm
ITS HOT YIPPIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment