Wednesday 23 September 2009

Final thoughts

So leaving Thailand in about 6 hours. decided that I would come back cus its quite an amazing place and really cheap. Have spent the last couple of days doing nothing- its excellent. Chilled by the pool, had a wander in the night market and drank lots of beer with Shel and Marco. Ben's happy as he has been given a PSP by Shel and has found that he can buy games here for 50B or a pound each. So the first game he buys is role gay- BOOO.
I'm happy as I've just bought some cool cheap birkenstocks (genuine fakes) for 4 quid, rock on!
Quite looking forward to NZ, will have to remember that I can't just drink beer when I want as I have to drive as Ben STILL has no driving licence. It's going to be cold there, maybe I'll have to buy a hotwater bottle?

Just had our last thai meal, yum yummy yum. Pad Thai with chicken..... mmmmmm......
Got to go and sit in a boring airport now can't wait. See you later. XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment